As of February 23, 2022, all fully vaccinated guests do not have to wear a mask however, if you are not fully vaccinated we ask that you kindly wear a mask for the safety of those around you. Thank you for your cooperation.
What To Expect
Before your reservation
• Please alert us if you, any member of your family, or anyone you’ve been in contact with has had any recent history with—or is currently experiencing symptoms of—COVID-19 or any other illness. We will happily reschedule your appointment.
• Please update your spa profile or create a profile online (if this is your first visit with us). ALL guests regardless of past visits must have an updated profile.
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of your reservation time.
While at Hiatus
• Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated.
• Grooming amenities and showers are available in all lounges.
• Our regular beverage service of Aveda Comforting Tea and water are available. Sip, sip, hooray!
• Magazines are back in the Relaxation Lounges for your entertainment as we still encourage a device-free experience while at Hiatus.
Have further questions? Drop us a line!
Austin 5th Street Commons – (512) 362-5777
Dallas Inwood Village – (214) 352-4111
Dallas The Hill – (214) 361-1200
Fort Worth Crockett Row – (817) 984-2200
Frisco The Star – (469) 582-2200
Houston Tanglewood – (713) 470-0990
Plano Willowbend Wellness Center – (972) 836-0500
San Antonio Pearl – (210) 202-3355