Dampen your face and apply your regular cleanser. We suggest using FOREO’s DAY and NIGHT CLEANSERS for optimal results.
Wet the device and press the center button once to turn on your LUNA mini 2, which is automatically programmed to be on the high-intensity setting.
Gently move the LUNA mini 2 in circular motions over your face for 1 minute.
Features of the LUNA™ mini 2
• 2nd generation brush head
- 36% thicker silicone for a plusher and softer body that feels wonderful to hold and use, and better diffuses T-Sonic™ pulsations for enhanced results
- 50% larger brush head covers more area for more efficient cleansing
- 26% longer touch-points are gentler on the skin and improve reach so no area is left un-cleansed
• 8 adjustable pulsation intensities for more customized cleansing: use the +/– buttons to select your preferred cleansing intensity.
• Integrated timer: pulsations will pause every 15 seconds to indicate when you should move the device to another area of the face and pulsations will pause 3 times in succession after 1 minute to signify the end of cleansing routine
• Your FOREO device will switch itself off after 3 minutes to prevent overuse
Charging your LUNA™ mini 2
Your LUNA™ mini 2 is rechargeable with its included USB cable. One hour of charging delivers a full charge which lasts up to 5 months of use.
• While charging, the indicator will flash repeatedly
• When the battery is full, the indicator will emit a steady glow
• When the battery is low, the indicator will start to flash repeatedly