HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Hydrating formula goes on smooth, absorbs quickly, and does not leave the face shiny
- Helps even out skin tone and soothes heated skin
- Water and sweat-resistant (80 minutes)
Active Ingredients: 15% Zinc oxide, 10% Octocrylene
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Helps retain moisture, reduce flaking and restore skin
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): An antioxidant that helps combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet, infrared radiation and high-energy visible light.
Squalane: 100% natural and plant-derived lipid that helps reduce moisture loss
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol,Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polysilicone-11, Xanthan Gum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide.