Dysport is a natural-looking, fast-acting, long-lasting prescription injection proven to help smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows—without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face.
Dysport temporarily treats moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows by reducing specific muscle activity.
Wrinkles are caused by repeated movements and muscle contractions.7 One injection into each of the 5 points between and above the eyebrows temporarily prevents muscle contractions that cause frown lines.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Effective treatment requires one injection into each of five points between and above the eyebrows. Although office visit times vary, the procedure generally takes 10 to 20 minutes. Your healthcare professional will determine the exact placement of each injection to get results that are right for you.
There should be little to no downtime after your treatment. More than half of reported users saw improvement 2-3 days after treatment, and results may last up to 5 months. Results of repeat treatments may be comparable to your first use.
Do not take Dysport if you:
- Are allergic to Dysport or any of the ingredients in Dysport. See the end of the Dysport Medication Guide for a list of ingredients in Dysport
- Are allergic to cow's milk protein
- Had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product, such as Myobloc® (rimabotulinumtoxinB), Botox® (onabotulinumtoxinA) or Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA)
- Have a skin infection at the planned injection site
Dysport may not be right for you if:
- You have had surgical changes to your face
- You have very weak muscles in the treatment area
- Your face looks very different from side to side
- The injection site is inflamed
- You have droopy eyelids or sagging eyelid folds
- You have deep facial scars
- You have thick, oily skin
- Your wrinkles can't be smoothed by spreading them apart
Hiatus takes care of me like know one else. Truly cares for people and treats them well.