The Restylane family of products is a brand of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, which includes Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft, Restylane, Restylane Refyne, Restylane Defyne, and Restylane Kysse. Each is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid specifically formulated to act like your body's own naturally produced hyaluronic acid. Each Restylane product is designed for a specific purpose.
Products in the Restylane family are used to:
- provide natural-looking results by smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds and adding volume to lips (Restylane)
- for lip augmentation and for correction of upper perioral wrinkles (Restylane Kysse)
- add fullness to the cheeks, midface area, and the back of the hands which can result in a more natural-looking, youthful appearance (Restylane Lyft)
- provide natural-looking results to laugh lines with flexibility that allows you to maintain your natural expressions (Restylane Defyne)
Types of Restylane we offer:
Restylane Lyft is approved by the FDA to correct volume deficit in the back of the hands, for cheek augmentation and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies, as well as the treatment of moderate to severe facial folds, such as the nasolabial folds (smile lines). Lyft is the first and only hyaluronic filler approved by the FDA to treat face and hands. Lyft contains 0.3% lidocaine, which is added to reduce the discomfort during treatment.
Restylane is used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Restylane is also indicated for lip augmentation.
Restylane Defyne is designed to act like your body’s own hyaluronic acid to help smooth out deeper lines around your mouth (nasolabial folds and marionette lines)4 while letting you look more natural through a range of facial expressions.
Restylane Kysse is the first lip filler designed with XpresHAn Technology™ for flexible movement and natural-looking volume proven to last for up to 1 year. Enhance texture and color of the lips while maintaining a full range of expressions.
Restylane Refyne is designed with XpresHAn Technology™ to help soften laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). This can help you restore a more natural look to your face while maintaining your facial expressions.1-4 So, you always look like you. Talk to your specialist and see for yourself why it's worth it.
How long does it last?
Results vary depending on which Restylane product you use. With full treatment, you can see lasting results for up to 18 months in nasolabial folds with Restylane; up to 12 months in the cheeks, up to 6 months in the back of the hands, and up to 6 months in facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, with Restylane Lyft; and up to 12 months in the facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines) with Restylane Defyne.
Who should not use Restylane:
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding, or under 22 years of age
- Have recently used drugs that thin the blood or prevent clotting
- Have had previous bad allergies, particularly to microorganisms known as gram-positive bacteria
- Have serious allergies to drugs that have previously required in-hospital treatment
- Have bleeding disorders
- Have a known allergy to lidocaine, if using Restylane Lyft, Restylane, Restylane Defyne
*** All information courtesy of restylaneusa.com
Hiatus takes care of me like know one else. Truly cares for people and treats them well.