Brighter Days are just around the corner!
Hiatus will open for service on June 1, 2020*!
(Safety Plan updated July 2, 2020)
We made a conscious decision to re-open Hiatus only when we had a comprehensive plan in place as well as the ability to execute upon that plan—even if that meant lagging behind in this statewide re-opening process.
We are happy to report that we have completed our Hiatus COVID-19 Safety Program—built in consultation with multiple medical doctors—and a properly-trained team to protect our members and guests. We will, of course, be monitoring the state-wide re-opening process, adhering to all governmental guidance, and making any necessary adjustments to our own re-opening process.
We will be asking our guests to do things a little differently in order to protect our entire Hiatus family; but we will be adding some delightful surprises along the way. Hopefully, if we have done our job right, your time spent with us will be comforting and recharging. After all, as our name implies, Hiatus is here to be your retreat from daily life.
We are looking forward to Brighter Days Ahead and serving our community once more!
What To Expect
Before your reservation
• Please alert us if you or any member of your family has had any history with—or is currently experiencing symptoms of—COVID-19 or any other illness. We will happily reschedule your appointment.
• Update your spa profile or create a profile if this is your first visit with us. Click here to update. (ALL guests regardless of past visits must have a new profile completed as of May 29, 2020)
• We kindly ask that you come alone to your reservation and do not bring any guests.
• You MUST have a mask to enter the spa. If you do not have one, we can provide one for you.
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of your reservation time. Remain in your vehicle and alert us that you have arrived via text or phone call. We will provide instructions on approaching the spa.
• Upon arriving, we will check your temperature outside the spa and ask that you wear your mask before entering.
• Should you have a fever of 100.0 or higher, we will gladly reschedule your appointment for another day when you are well.
While at Hiatus
• You must wear a mask at all times unless you are receiving a facial treatment (for which we have developed specific protocols).
• Our Hiatus Health Concierge will escort you to the men’s or women’s locker rooms where you will wash your hands, change into a robe and spa shoes.
• We will assign you a specific locker to store your belongings.
• We are limiting access to our regular Hiatus amenities personal care products at this time.
• Our showers will be unavailable during this time.
• Access to our Relaxation Lounge is not available at this time unless you are receiving multiple services that day.
• Our regular beverage service is discontinued but bottled water will be available after your treatment or upon request.
• All payments for services and retail products will be handled in a contact-less manner.
Are walk-ins welcome?
At this time we are by appointment only to ensure proper safety measures.
What is the best way to make an appointment?
You may call or book to make an appointment.
Has your cancelation policy changed?
Our 24-hour cancellation policy is still in place.
What about services in the Couple’s Suite and HydroTherapy Rooms?
Those services will not be available at this time.
Where should I enter and exit?
When you arrive, please call the spa to alert us that you’re here. We will let you know when you may come in. Enter and exit through the main door.
Will appointments be limited?
Yes, we will be spacing the appointments out throughout the day to ensure we can provide enough space to comfortably social distance.
Can I bring my own robe/towel/spa shoes/water bottle?
You are welcome to bring your own water bottle but please do not bring your own towels, robes, or spa shoes. We will provide you with sanitized shoes and clean robes for your safety and the safety of others using the spa.
May I utilize the Relaxation Lounge before and after my service?
Our Relaxation Lounges will be closed unless you are receiving multiple treatments that day. In that event, we ask that you maintain a safe distance between you and all other persons.
Are you providing headphones and eye masks for nail services or may I bring my own?
We’re suspending the use of eye masks for nail services. Headphones will continue to receive disposable covers and be sanitized between services. However, you may bring your own if you prefer.
Any changes in your service and treatment options?
While we are preserving our beloved foot soak, we are temporarily suspending the Aroma Journey portion of the consultation. If there is an aroma you would like to incorporate into your service, you may request your service provider to use that aroma or select an aroma from the disposable menu of aromas during the foot soak. Direct inhalation of your chosen aroma will also temporarily be suspended, however, the aroma will be used in the oils and creams used in treatment.
Will the service providers wear gloves and masks during my massage/facial/manicure/pedicure?
All of our providers will be required to wear gloves for the duration of every service with the exception of massage which is guest preference.
Are you going to have contactless and cashless checkout?
Yes, we are only accepting credit cards at this time and we can add gratuity at the time of checkout.
PDF Download Available Here. Hiatus Protocols & FAQS
View the full program here – Hiatus COVID-19 Safety Program
Have further questions? Drop us a line!
Austin 5th Street Commons – (512) 362-5777
Dallas The Hill – (214) 361-1200
Fort Worth Crockett Row – (817) 984-2200
Frisco The Star – (469) 582-2200
Houston Tanglewood – (713) 470-0990
Plano Willowbend Wellness Center – (972) 836-0500
San Antonio Pearl – (210) 202-3355
Inwood Village Guests, we’re still getting a facelift so head over to The Hill, Plano, or Fort Worth for your services.